This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
- One-handed design for simple and convenient operation
- LED back light design for operation under poor illumination
- Supports MAX / MIN / AVG / DIF reading
- With data store recall function and data hold function
- Supports high / low temperature alarm setup
- °C / °F selection and laser traget pointer ON /OFF selection
- Auto power shut off
- Measurement Range: Between -50 °C and 380 °C (Between -58 °F and 716 °F )
- Accuracy: ± 1.5% or ±1.5°C
- Repeatability: ± 1% or ±1°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Response Time: 500mSec
- Distance to Spot Size: 12:1
- Spectral Response: 8 - 14μm
- Storage Temperature: Between -20°C and 60°C (Between -4 °F and 140 °F )
- Operating Temperature: Between 0°C and 40°C (Between 32 °F and 104 °F )
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 95% RH non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F )
Power: DC 9V battery (Not included)
- 1 x IR Thermometer
- 1 x User manual
Note: This product is certified with CE, FCC and RoHS.
Good product, works as advertised. Useful around the house, good price. Only downside is shipping - took more than 1.5 months to arrive in Toronto which is strange.
The unit is quite handy and easy to use. It came in beautiful black and yellow color. I've only had this item for about 3 months; it is reasonably priced and works great. It gives steady accurate readings on my cylinder radial engine so I can modify my air baffles in order to keep all cylinders close to the same temperature. The only problem is the shipping, all of their goods are dispatched from hongkong and it took nearly two weeks to arrive through standard delivery in my case. Otherwise, a good buy overall.
For home or personal use you really don't need the high dollar thermometers that are out there. Thanks.
*Does exactly what it says. *Fun to use. *Not sure how accurate the actual temperature reading is, it does say ± 1.5% or ±1.5°C on the packaging though. Otherwise I have not been having any difficulties with the device.
I used it to measure the temperature of my xbox 360 motherboard while fixing it with a heat gun, and it did the job perfectly. The price makes this product irresistible.